Search for YOUR Post!

Saturday 15 September 2012

Card Examination: Noble Victories'...Kyurem!

Kyurem (NVI-24/101)
With the release of Kyurem based sets coming out soon I thought it would be nice if I made a card examination of Kyurem NVI(34/101). For starters, Kyurem is a bulked Water-type Pokemon with 130HP, it's Glaciate attack does 30 damage to every enemy Pokemon, this could be good but the real deal with Kyurem is, like it's fellow Tao Trio members: Reshiram and Zekrom, the Outrage attack, which can do a maximum of 140 damage whilst leaving Kyurem in the balance, a good strategy to go with Kyurem or the other Tao Trio members is, in my opinion, Black & White's Reuniclus BLW(57/114) and Damage Swap, I would gradually place damage onto a slightly bulkier Pokemon (A Pokemon-EX or possibly Wailord DREX(26/124)
If you want to look up more of my Pokemon TCG strategies online you can look at my YouTube channel, Ptown1999, where I have TCG Deck reviews (home-made) and Pokemon Black Version 1 battles (Cynthia/Alder/Battle Subway etc...)
Goodbye and hope you come back soon!

No comments: